Stranded on an Island.
On day one: I went on my fishing boat. I got far and further away from the land. I saw the sky go black the clouds went black too. I tried to go back but the sea was too rough. The water went into the boat, next minute I was in the sea.I had nothing but my surviving kit, some water to drink, some food to eat and a piece of cloth. On day one I was on the bottom of the boat and the boat was flipped over. I saw an island I swam all the way there I got and the island I went to found my survival kit but I could not see it everywhere all I could see was sand. When I got on the island I lay there for a minute.
On day two: when I woke up I heard something. I hid in the shelter and I tried not to make anything move. I went to the bush. I hid myself in the bush and I heard the sound get closer and closer. It looked brown. I groped over a piece of wood when I woke up . My eyes went big. I saw a puppy, what was the puppy doing here l went back to my shelter the puppy was following me. I let the puppy follow me back to my shelter. I found some water. I give half to the puppy and some to me. When it was getting dark the clouds got darker and darker. By a minute later it was raining. I went to sleep for 2 minutes but I could not sleep with the rain pouring down. On day three I woke up and everything was wet. The puppy was still asleep in the shelter when the sun came out. The puppy woke up when the puppy was playing. I went to play with the puppy too
On day three: on day three I went to look for some food. It was not that hard to found.I got some fish, some nuts, some blueberries and some wild apples. I got them and went back to my shelter when I got back I give some to the puppy I give it a apple and a little bit of fish and I had some fish, half a apple, nut and some blue burreys went it was getting dark I went in my shelter and I went to sleep with the puppy the puppy slowly closed it eye.
On day four: You wanted to go and have some fun with your puppy, you go for a swim with your puppy, the water was as clear as glass after your swim with the puppy you see some eyes in the bush you take a look and you see some hair that looked like a dogs hair if it is a dog I I’m keeping it so when it came out it was a dog I feed it and give it some water. Now what should I name the puppy? I know white dog and the new dog. I can name it junior. Before they went to bed they had something to eat and when they were done they went to bed, but before you went to bed you did your SOS sing then you went to bed.
On day five: when you woke up you go and look at you SOS sing and you look down, the puppy went with you. They were looking up at the sky and the clouds were black. I went to my shelter and the puppy went to the shelter and they were running so fast. There hearts were beating so fast “I feel a rondly on the ground” I said to the dogs stay here do not move, when I went to my SOS sing and I got some wood for the trees and I got some more wood when I look up I saw red coming from a volcano it was coming readly fast so I went to my shelter my shelter was on the other side of the island I ran as fast I could I ran into my shelter and I took thing and the puppies and I ran to my SOS sing and I saw some rain drop it was rain when the rain went on the lave, it went hard when I went back to my shelter I went to sleep I had a dream I was in a dark room and it got hotter and hotter them. I was in a room with laver and there was no way to get out.
On day six: when I woke up for my dream I went to my SOS sing it was gone so I made a new one and I when I went in the forster went I can back with my dogs and I saw a helicopter when the helicopter was on the ground I got my stuff I they said hop in when I jumped in the helicopter with my puppy. I was so happy that I was nealy on the ground helicopter ground when I got to my home my family were happy to see my but they said I will never be on a fishing boat alone never.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.